FLYSAT-MESSAGE for Namibia
Get weather information from Namibia immediately on your mobile phone with FlySat-Message.
This is not about forcasts it's about current measuring data! While flying you get a solid view in the current weather situation.
For that we seperated Namibia in different squares. For each square you get a compressed weather information.
- b0 (blue sky without clouds) or
- 1c1 (1/8 Cumulus clouds)
- In the text message (left) you see the arranged combination of letters and digits (text block)
- Such as 3C3 or 2s4
- The --B-- defines the position of Bitterwasser
- The text block 2C2 northwest of --B-- indicates the square of POKweni
- Each text block in FlySat-message indicates one square in the grid (right)
- In total we seperated Namibia into 30 single squares (five horizontal ones and six vertical ones)
- Each has a size of 100km x 100km
- So we cover 300km up north, down south and to the east and 200 km to the west
How it works
- Activate and configure FlySat-Message
- You choose the day you want to start. From that on you get an hourly text message during the day time (max. nine messages per day)
What does it cost?
- With our one year subscription Weather Special Package (Namibia) for 69,90 €, 100 free text message are included
- After the 100 text messages are used, every text costs 0,44 € (max. 3,69 € per day)
- But the delivery stops automatically, if you do not have enough balance on your TopMeteo account!
- You are interested in the text messages, but you do not want to have a subscription? Use our FlySat-Message only offer
- Read more on our price site
Total cloud amount
|everything, which is not covered by clouds
Cirrus cloud amount
FlySat-Message control picture
- Even from home it is easily possible to enjoy the message data on a special satellite picture
- Daily from 9 UTC you have access to the FlySat-Message control picture
- You find it under menu Satellite